We’re half way there! OMG! We’re halfway there!!! It seems like we have a lot of details left to complete before Brookie’s room is done & time is ticking!
This was a bit of a slow week for progress in Brookie’s room. Mommy kind of has a lot on her plate right now 😜. I’m prepping to leave for High Point market & then my installation in the Cayman Islands shortly after we get back. There’s a lot of excitement going on at IBB right now with Partners Card right around the corner & everyone rushing to get projects completed before holiday guests arrive.
So what happened this week?
Her nightstands arrived as well. I’m so pleased with how they turned out & she absolutely loves them 😍
Her pendant lights were also installed over her nightstands. We’re enjoying turning off all of the lights & just leaving the pendant lights on when we’re reading bedtime stories.
Here’s what is left to do:
- Install drapery
- Chest of drawers (on order – just waiting on arrival)
- Hot pink club chair (on order – just waiting on arrival)
- Hand painted butterflies around the room
- Frames for Brooklyn to display her artwork & switch out as she wants (need to source)
- Monogrammed Bed linens (on order – just waiting on arrival)
Follow me on Instagram for sneak peeks at the progress & what I find while I’m at High Point market. I’ll be back next Thursday with more updates on my sweet girl’s room.